EnWave Corporation (TSX.V: ENW) is a Vancouver-based company that has developed and commercialized an advanced dehydration technology, currently used in the food, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and cannabis industries.
The company’s culture is built upon teamwork, innovation, and proactivity. We offer competitive salary and benefits, comprehensive medical and dental coverage and participation in the employee stock option plan.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The company is seeking to strengthen its Engineering and Manufacturing team by hiring a Mechanical Engineer. This role will report to VP Technical Services and will be based in Delta, BC (Annacis Island).
- Ability to complete Mechanical Engineering tasks on drafting, designing, detailing and verification of engineering drawings and specifications
- Supports Manufacturing team and provides appropriate and timely technical direction so that parts can be manufactured on schedule and budget
- Work closely with other departments and outside suppliers to ensure processes are being adhered to and resolve any issues promptly
- Prepare and maintain BOM and other product documentation and related compliance information, generating necessary design, maintenance, testing and installation documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- EIT or eligible to become EIT. P. Eng. designation will be an asset.
- Min 2-3 years’ experience working on machine design, sheet metals and welded parts.
- A proven track record in SolidWorks. Certification(s) will be an asset.
- Experience with Product Data Management tools and related processes.
- Hands-on Experience in Production, Assembly and Installation is an asset.
- Must be self-motivated. Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Travel up to 15-20% time, domestic and international.
Job Type: Full-time
hOW TO APPLY
Email a resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org