ABOUT THE COMPANY:
EnWave Corporation (TSX.V: ENW) is a Vancouver-based company that has developed and commercialized an advanced dehydration technology, currently used in the food, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and cannabis industries.
The company’s culture is built upon teamwork, innovation, and proactivity. We offer competitive salary and benefits, comprehensive medical and dental coverage and participation in the employee stock option plan.
- Undertake any duties related to Enwave’s manufacturing & fabrication requirements
- Undertake where appropriate, maintenance of manufacturing equipment & machinery.
- Maintain up-to-date records of maintenance and testing of equipment.
- To support Engineering and Manufacturing staff in production activities.
- To support installations where they arise.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health & safety requirements.
- Experience with stainless parts cutting, grinding, cleaning and passivating.
- Experience with Welding. Certification will be an asset.
- Must be able to lift 25-30 kg on a consistent basis
- Solid knowledge WorkSafe BC compliant workplace safety practices.
- Team Player. Dependable and Punctual.
- Must be able to work in a “think on the fly” and fast environment
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Available to travel up to 10-15% time, domestic and international.
Job Type: Full-time