EnWave Corporation (TSX.V: ENW) is a Vancouver-based company that has developed and commercialized an advanced dehydration technology, currently used in the food, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and cannabis industries.
The company’s culture is built upon teamwork, innovation, and proactivity. We offer competitive salary and benefits, comprehensive medical and dental coverage and participation in the employee stock option plan.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The company is seeking to strengthen its Engineering and Manufacturing team by hiring a Manufacturing Engineer. This role will report to VP Technical Services and will be based in Delta, BC (Annacis Island).
- As a part of the manufacturing team, source (buy/make), assemble and test assigned machines or machine components on schedule and budget.
- Work closely with other departments and outside suppliers to ensure processes are being adhered to and resolves any issues promptly.
- Review Engineering drawings and BOM, create and maintain manufacturing steps.
- Identify when subcontracting is required to increase efficiency and maintain schedule.
- Liaise with subcontractors, track performance and issue purchase orders as required.
- Target KPI improvements such as on-time delivery, quality and cost.
- Provide detailed work status reports (verbal and written) to the manufacturing team.
- Prepare cost and material estimates to assist sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Industrial Engineering.
- EIT or eligible to become EIT. P. Eng. designation will be an asset.
- Experience with ERP/MRP tools and related processes.
- Min 2-3 years’ experience working on industrial equipment with stainless steel, sheet metal, machined and welded parts.
- Hands-on experience in Production, Assembly and Installation will be an asset.
- Must be self-motivated. Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada. Travel up to 15-20% time, domestic and international.
Job Type: Full-time
hOW TO APPLY
Email a resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org