For questions regarding pricing, throughput, and machine specifications please submit a technical sales inquiry. For all investor-related questions, please submit an investor-related inquiry below.
FULL TIME / ONE YEAR CONTRACT
THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you a writer with a business mindset and a love of healthy food? Do you strive to create interesting content that catches people’s attention? We’re changing the way food is processed for the better and we need help articulating our company’s vision and capabilities.
Working with the marketing team at EnWave, your role will be to ideate and create customer-facing copy and content that informs and inspires our audiences. With the support of the design team your work will have an impact across all of our channels.
With guidance from the marketing team, some tasks include:
- Craft amazing copy inline with our content calendar for the company blog articles, guides, video scripts, landing pages, social media copy, newsletters, and press releases
- Research and write about current industry trends for press releases and stories for media
- Work with our content team to keep a well-balanced content strategy that drives lead acquisition and thought leadership
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions with the marketing and sales team to ideate new content concepts that drive the company’s business goals forward
- Create written content for the company blog that are intended to add to industry discussions and trending topics
- Research industry leaders and influencers for future content collaborations
- Work with the team to experiment with different content formats and channels to drive brand awareness and lead acquisition
- Explore ideas to repurpose existing content to maximize the impact
- Build out the company’s approved copy database for further use by the sales team
- Team up with our designers to deliver amazing visual content suited to the post and the channel
- Work with the content team to analyze key metrics and optimize content accordingly
Required Skills: This is a writing dominant role that requires writing proficiency in the English language. Experience or education in business writing, journalism or technical writing is preferred.
EnWave is driven by a big, audacious – and critically important – idea: reduce organic waste and provide nutritious, great-tasting food globally.
EnWave is achieving this bold vision at scale by being the first to successfully bring together vacuum and microwave technologies for commercial use. Now, our innovative REV™ technology dehydrates food and organics far quicker than previously possible. This results in dramatically reduced processing time and costs, less spoilage and the ability to develop foods that are healthier, tastier and have a longer shelf life. All without preservatives or additives.
Today, REV™ technology has earned its reputation for being reliable and scalable. In fact, we used it to create and build our own all-natural, almost $30-million-a-year food brand, NutraDried Moon Cheese. To swiftly reach as many people as possible, we also partner with the world’s best brands, enabling them to open lucrative new markets and speed the development of dairy, fruit, vegetable, protein, health and organic products that the world wants (and needs).
Since EnWave’s earliest days as a UBC spin-off, our commitment to entrepreneurship and innovation has driven our success and opened endless opportunities for our technology, our company and our talented people. In Canada, and around the world.
We looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- A creative thinker who looks beyond our industry for inspiration
- Able to pair industry trends with branded content
- Customer-centric and who always looks for “what is most useful to my audience”
- Outstanding English writing and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in writing with a proven portfolio of work
- Understanding of metrics and how to measure the success of digital content
- Understanding of the different social media channels and how to do adapt and optimize
copy on each platform
- You ask questions and are always uncovering new industry trends and information
- You’re a self-starter, and you’re not afraid to push projects to completion
- You can prioritize your work and deliver on deadlines
Experience with these tools is a plus …
- Experience with SEO tools, like SEM Rush
- Experience with lead generation tools like Hubspot and email marketing tools like Mail Chimp
- Love or knowledge of the Food, Agriculture or the CPG industry
- Design abilities or familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite (not required, but a plus)
HOW TO APPLY
Location: The marketing team is temporarily working remotely. However, some on-site training may be required at EnWave’s head office in Delta, BC (Annacis Island). Occasional visits to the office may be required on an ongoing basis, with the intent of returning full time to the office post-pandemic.
To Apply: Email Jennifer at marketing[at]enwave.net with a resume, cover letter and links to a portfolio or samples of your work.