For questions regarding pricing, throughput, and machine specifications please submit a technical sales inquiry. For all investor-related questions, please submit an investor-related inquiry below.
EnWave Corporation (TSX.V: ENW) is a Vancouver-based company that has developed and commercialized an advanced dehydration technology. Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology is less costly, much faster and produces better products than the conventional drying options. The company has established itself as the global leader in vacuum-microwave dehydration. EnWave’s innovative and proven technology is currently helping our partners operating in the food, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and cannabis industries.
The company’s culture is built upon teamwork, innovation, and proactivity. EnWave aims to create a respectful working environment that enables its employees to grow both professionally and personally. We offer competitive salary and benefits, comprehensive medical and dental coverage and participation in the employee stock option plan.
EnWave is seeking to strengthen its Engineering and Manufacturing team by hiring a Junior Electrical Engineer. This role will report to VP Manufacturing and will be based in Delta, BC (Annacis Island).
- Construction of electric panels, wiring and installation of electrical parts and equipment.
- Source electrical and electronics components, devices and equipment.
- Design wiring and P&ID diagrams, schematics using CAD and P&ID system software.
- Communicate with suppliers and manufacturers in the fields of electrical, automation and control equipment to get technical support and resources.
- Work on PLC and HMI programming, installation and simulation by supporting design, documentation and reporting.
- Work on PC-PLC communication, remote control through wireless network, and data logging.
- On-site equipment installation, electrical/mechanical assembly, wiring, testing and commissioning
- On-site PLC program maintenance under the instructions of the senior electrical engineer.
- On-site training of the PLC/HMI operation to EnWave partners’ and other team members.
- Writing user operation and maintenance manuals, training plans.
- Participate in design and production meetings. Follow-up on open items coming out from those meetings.
- B.Sc. degree in Engineering (e.g. Electrical, Electronics or Mechatronics).
- 1-2 years working experience, registered as EIT with EGBC.
- Knowledge of electrical design software such AutoCAD Electrical.
- Familiar with Siemens PLC and HMI platforms.
- Experience working with process and instrumentation diagrams.
- Hands-on experience working on automation and control.
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, observant and focused.
- Valid driver’s license and passport. Available for global travel 20-30% annually.
Send resume to email@example.com