For questions regarding pricing, throughput, and machine specifications please submit a technical sales inquiry. For all investor-related questions, please submit an investor-related inquiry below.
EnWave Corporation (TSX.V: ENW) is a Vancouver-based company that has developed and commercialized an advanced dehydration technology. Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology is less costly, much faster and produces better products than the conventional drying options. The company has established itself as the global leader in vacuum-microwave dehydration. EnWave’s innovative and proven technology is currently helping our partners operating in the food, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, and cannabis industries.
The company’s culture is built upon teamwork, innovation, and proactivity. EnWave aims to create a respectful working environment that enables its employees to grow both professionally and personally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, washing floors, equipment, and machinery, removing the rubbish. Duties may include cleaning offices, cleaning walls and ceilings, organizing storage rooms and shelves, performing minor routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs.
- Clean (and de-grease when necessary) building floors and stairways by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Clean and sanitize work tables, sinks, and floor draining.
- Gather and dispose of rubbish and waste materials.
- Clean laboratory equipment, such as glassware, plasticware, and metal instruments and devices.
- Clean and organize (when required) storage rooms, fridges, and freezers.
- Monitor temperatures of fridges and freezers.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Vacuum carpets and furniture.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Clean windows, doors, glass partitions, and mirrors.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors, making sure electrical appliances and lights are off, after operating hours.
- Notify managers concerning the need for repairs and maintenance.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Occasional participation in food sample preparation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Ability to understand instructions in English (written or verbal) and follow them.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Operate and use janitorial tools and supplies (vacuum cleaner, dishwasher, cleaning solutions, etc.)
- Ability to bend, reach and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform tasks in a safe and approved manner.
- Able to lift heavy things (under the instruction of the supervisor to ensure safety).
- No specific amount of formal education is required.
- Experience in food plant or food service facilities is a plus.
- Able to lift heavy materials
- Team player.
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Job Type: Full-Time