For questions regarding pricing, throughput, and machine specifications please submit a technical sales inquiry. For all investor-related questions, please submit an investor-related inquiry below.
At EnWave – innovation is at the core of our products, culture and approach to business. Our patented drying technology is disrupting how food processors and multinational brands approach food innovation and manufacturing processes. EnWave Corporation has 45 licensed partners in 20 countries and is growing its reach in the food, dairy and cannabis verticals internationally.
EnWave Corporation is relentless in its pursuit of learning and innovation. Our 50 team members operate in a fast-paced environment to meet our growth expectations. We’re looking for an experienced and creative individual to shape the marketing department, manage the long and short-term marketing activities, priorities, and opportunities that will drive brand recognition, reputation, and overall revenue growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and evaluating our marketing strategies, planning and coordinating all marketing efforts, communicating to a variety of audiences, while building awareness and positioning our company’s brand.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives (annual marketing plan) and oversee day-to-day marketing activities
- Manage the marketing budget, marketing team (including performance reviews), resourcing needs, and external vendors and marketing-related vendor contracts
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns while owning the implementation from idea to execution (Trade Shows, Email, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Creative Initiatives, Marketing Automation, Product Launches etc.).
- Ability to develop internal and external relationships to work collaboratively at all levels and areas within the organization (especially for content generation from internal thought leaders, experts and external partners)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with multiple, competing deadlines, and time and resource constraints.
- Collaborate regularly with team members to support, brainstorm and plan projects and provide feedback and deadlines
- Manage the lead generation process with Hubspot Marketing Automation and Salesforce CRM through gated and ungated content, strategic SEO, and digital advertising
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the website, blog and social media that attracts and converts our target groups keeping up to date on best practices
- Monitor tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities. Report on campaign and overall departmental successes to the leadership team
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand by managing the brand voice, consistent design standards and creative brand-building activities
- Analyze advertising performance and work with the internal team to adjust/optimize
- Assign content projects (blog posts, design projects, etc) to the appropriate team members or freelancers (video agency, copywriters, designer, etc)
- Oversee the international trade show program including booth design and logistics
- Oversee the Press Release process and investor-related communication channels
- Oversee internal communications to EnWave employees through the corporate newsletter
- Lead market research to use as insights in sales presentations and marketing content
- Collaborate with the Sales team on sales collateral needs and strategic outreach initiatives
- Amend content for international markets (localization)
- Assist in the organization and presentation of the Annual General Meeting
qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Experience in running, monitoring, optimizing and measuring performance of B2B marketing campaigns and lead generation
- Proficient in written English and spoken English (a second/third language is a major plus)
- You are a self-directed individual who is able to manage simultaneous client interactions with minimal supervision
- Proven problem-solving skills, including making sound decisions within established guidelines
- Able to independently prioritize responsibilities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality with large-scale business opportunities
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services, Operation, Engineering)
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior
- Ability to gather data and convert it into meaningful insights
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copywriting skills
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-Time
send your resume to: