For questions regarding pricing, throughput, and machine specifications please submit a technical sales inquiry. For all investor-related questions, please submit an investor-related inquiry below.
EnWave Corporation (TSX.V: ENW) is a Vancouver-based company that has developed and commercialized advanced dehydration technology. Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology is less costly, much faster, and produces better products than the conventional drying options. The company has established itself as the global leader in vacuum-microwave dehydration. EnWave’s innovative and proven technology is currently helping our partners operating in the food, pharmaceutical, and cannabis industries.
The company’s culture is built upon teamwork, innovation, and proactivity. EnWave aims to create a respectful working environment that enables its employees to grow both professionally and personally. We offer competitive salary and benefits, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, participation in the employee stock option plan, and training reimbursement.
COVID-19 The health and safety of our employees and candidates is our first priority. We closely monitor local, regional, and global conditions related to the pandemic, and your working location as advertised in this job posting may be temporarily subject to change to adhere to recommendations by health authorities and government regulations. Currently, the accounting and finance team is working from home.
- Prepare and operate machines to perform tasks such as drilling, milling, turning, cutting, grinding, etc
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading drawings
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to confirm the quality of the product
- Check and maintain machine center: cleaning, replacing tooling/ saw blades/ inserts as needed. Keeping the area clean. Adding grease/ coolant/ water to the machine as needed. Keeping up with ordering parts/ inserts/ coolant/ blades as needed
qualifications and skills
- Completion of high school and followed by technical programs. BCIT graduates will be preferred
- Working knowledge of HAAS CNC Machines, (HAAS Lathe –TL1 and Mill –TM1) will be preferred
- Using G code to make programs for both machines will be preferred
- Skill in operating other machinery (drill, saw, facing) and hand-tooling (grinding, polishing)
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Great work ethic and positive team attitude
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- Some overtime may be required
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-Time
send your resume to: