For questions regarding pricing, throughput, and machine specifications please submit a technical sales inquiry. For all investor-related questions, please submit an investor-related inquiry below.
EnWave Corporation (TSX.V: ENW) is a Vancouver-based company that has developed and commercialized advanced dehydration technology. Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology is less costly, much faster, and produces better products than the conventional drying options. The company has established itself as the global leader in vacuum-microwave dehydration. EnWave’s innovative and proven technology is currently helping our partners operating in the food, pharmaceutical, and cannabis industries.
The company is seeking to strengthen its accounting and finance team by hiring a Contract Part-Time Accounts Payable Administrator for potential to become permanent part-time. The company’s culture is built upon teamwork, innovation, and proactivity. EnWave aims to create a respectful working environment that enables its employees to grow both professionally and personally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Accounts Payable Administrator is a contract part-time role working 2 to 3 days a week (we are flexible). Currently, you will be working from home and once the health authorities and government regulations allow, the role will be based in the Delta, BC (Annacis Island). The role will report directly to the Controller of the company.
You are a people person and a team player and make a positive impact on the entire team. You provide a high level of initiative, reliability, time management, and professionalism in your role.
You will perform full cycle accounts payable including day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions, resolve issues with internal teams and external suppliers and assist with regular payment cycles effectively and in a timely manner.
COVID-19 The health and safety of our employees and candidates is our first priority. We closely monitor local, regional, and global conditions related to the pandemic, and your working location as advertised in this job posting may be temporarily subject to change to adhere to recommendations by health authorities and government regulations. Currently, the accounting and finance team is working from home.
- Accounts payable: processing of invoices, expense reports, reconciliation of corporate credit cards.
- Receive and verify invoices (quantities, prices, and taxes) and requisitions for goods and services for accuracy, and communicate with other departments to ensure invoices are coded to the correct project.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures, including processing 2-way & 3-way matching of invoices and attaching invoices in the accounting system.
- Preparation of monthly, adjusting, reversing, and accrual journal entries related to Accounts Payable.
- Files invoices with supporting documentation in preparation for payment runs.
- Preparation of cheques and EFT payments and EFT remittance information.
- Responsible for sending payment remittances to suppliers and communicate accordingly.
- Reconcile vendor account statements and monitor accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date and ensure any discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other departments and outside suppliers to ensure processes are being adhered to and resolve any issues promptly.
- Other AP-related duties as assigned.
qualifications and skills
- Minimum 2+ years of progressive industry Accounts Payable work experience.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) who is comfortable with spreadsheets and email templates.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering data.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail, extremely organized, and ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build relationships across departments and with external partners.
- Experience using QuickBooks in a multi-currency environment an asset.
- Knowledge of IFRS considered an asset but is not required.
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Part-Time
send your resume to: