Career Opportunity | Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE
EnWave operates like a start up and is a fast-paced team of 40 people (and growing). If you’re looking to accelerate your career advancement, come in on the ground floor and help shape the marketing department.
Working for a B2B company means you will get hands on experience with multiple projects in multiple areas. We are not seeking an expert, but someone who is willing to use their education and common sense to get the job done.
See the results of your work in action by taking projects from idea to final product. You will be working directly with the Director of Marketing.
The following areas will be a prominent part of your role:
- Content Creation / Expert Interviews
- Participate in creative sessions to plan new campaigns and collateral that will support the sales team and their sales goals
- Participate in meetings with the technical teams (operations and food science) to gain insights for marketing collateral and social media posts
- Photograph images of the products being processed in our Food Science Lab (to be used for marketing collateral or for social media
- Create social posts in Canva or InDesign as required (including copy)
- Oversee the planning and filming of our video case studies
- Write copy for brochures and other collateral (digital and print)
- Lead Generation
- Help implement the company’s marketing automation tool and best practices
- Assist in setting up automated workflows and email templates
- Use analytics to make informed decisions and improve the current strategy
- Social Media Management
- Manage the content calendar and facilitate daily posting as required
- Work with the company’s food science team to produce meaningful content for our technical audiences
- Generate new content for social by taking photos and using the existing photo database
- Other projects managed under the marketing umbrella:
- Press Releases
- Trade Show – Design and Execution
- Corporate Presentations (sales presentations, investor relations presentations)
- Collateral Development – Brochures, Spec Sheets, Business Cards
- Internal Marketing – Planning Team Town Halls, Internal Team Newsletter
- Email Marketing / Newsletter
- Website Management
- Social Media Management
- Degree or diploma in business, Communications or Marketing
- Proficient in written English is a must
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus
- Creative, curious and open minded, you love to learn new things and you ask questions to confirm assumptions
- You see opportunities for improvement and bring forward solutions to solve them
- You love metrics and KPIs to benchmark success using numbers and data
- User Experience Focused – You think about how people will interact with the work you produce and you design accordingly
ABOUT ENWAVE [ ENWAVE.NET ]
Global Leader in Vacuum Microwave Dehydration Technology
Innovation is at the core of our company’s products, culture and approach to business. Our patented technology is disrupting how food processors such as Nestle, Bonduelle and other national brands approach their food manufacturing processes. EnWave has installed machines on almost every continent.
Leveraging REV™ Technology
REV™ technology and machines allow for rapid, gentle drying that preserves flavour, colour, and nutrients for premium snacks, meals and ingredients.
Our team of food science and REV™ technology experts help our partners (customers) tailor the technology to their processing needs. Our partners include food processing companies working with dairy, fruit, vegetables, meat, seafood and pharmaceuticals (including cannabis).
HOW TO APPLY
Email a resume and cover letter to Jennifer Wilnechenko
( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Please include any links to past work, projects, or portfolios. Let us know what part of this job description you find most appealing and what new marketing trends you’re hoping to apply in the workplace.
EnWave Office: Unit 1 – 1668 Derwent Way, Delta (Annacis Island)
Transit Options: 104 Bus from 22nd Street Skytrain Station (Expo Line)